- The Agile Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of Projects using Waterfall or Agile methodologies to achieve a successful and predictable outcome. This role is part of the EMEA Global IT PMO; a diverse team of skilled, experienced professionals with a proven track record of helping our Business Partners and Customers achieve their regulatory, tactical, strategic and IT objectives
- They will hold self and others accountable for project deliverables, building effective project teams and partnering with Supervisor or Portfolio Coach. They will be able to build trust across the project team and key stakeholder groups and is able to identify business change management needs to enable successful use of the solution
- The Agile Project Manager communicates and interacts effectively to direct and indirect project team members and project stakeholders
- They ensure information about the project is available and shared and distributed in a timely, accurate and well-validated way
- As an Agile PM you will be able to establish scope with your sponsors and leads and where needed, lead teams through adjustments in the plan to accommodate work efforts, directional change and to navigate impediments. You will establish and manage the budget with sponsor and relevant stakeholders relating to cost forecasts, actual spend for both capital and expense allocation.
- In this role you will be able to identify and mitigate common projects risks by continuously assessing business value propositions, dependencies, scope changes and the impact of external events to optimize the success of the project.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Partners with Sponsor/Product Owner to understand strategic vision convey to the team utilizing expert knowledge of delivery techniques and thorough business/technical acumen
- Partner with sponsor and product owner to create scope, business case and success measures
- Builds and leads teams to achieve organizational goals
- Identifies, recommends and implements delivery best practices based on expert knowledge of delivery methods (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, hybrid etc.)
- Defines project objectives and scope utilizing knowledge of project management practices and procedures and leveraging the skills and experience of the broader Global IT teams
- Accountable for the development and delivery of the Project Charter.
- Supports in Program Increment planning and inception
- Leads the execution of low and medium rigor projects
- Utilizes the project management framework to achieve project objectives of delivery on time, on budget and customer satisfaction.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
For Agile Projects:
- Conducts sprint planning sessions
- Conduct Sprint demos and retrospectives
- Facilitates planning / estimation sessions for Sprints
- Enables close cooperation across roles and functions internal and external to the scrum team
- Regularly measures and monitors project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections for high cost and risk projects
- Ensure team activities are executed and comply with Global IT standards and methodologies.
- For Agile Projects
- Assess capacity and velocity of the team
- Provide sprint status report to the stakeholders
- Ensures that the team lives by the values and practices of scrum
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent or 3+ years’ experience in IT
- Awareness of project management methodologies
- Results-oriented, willingness to proactively acquire information and knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborating and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous environments
- Work experiences across multiple lines of businesses or across different functions within IT
- Project Management certifications or work experience as a Project Manager
- Agile methodologies certifications or experience as a Scrum Master leading teams