- We’re looking for an Agile PM to join MAIN. You’ll work on delivery of the new software as a service platform development alongside changes to the existing applications, and integrating with other Technology platforms and products as well as migrating existing business products and processes.
- You’ll work with passionate teams who look to experiment and drive the platform forward for all News UK titles. You should be capable of adapting and evolving Agile processes with your peer Scrum Masters and ProgrammeManager, and provide mentoring and advice to others.
- You’ll show passion for technical challenges and the bravery to take risks with bold ideas. We want you to help us build self-organised, highly motivated teams with the curiosity to unravel complex problems and the optimism to take exciting, innovative approaches.
- We’re willing to explore part-time working options if it helps with your circumstances.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- End-to-end delivery across multiple teams by prioritisingaround business value and validating benefits with customers
- Exemplary management of stakeholders through proactive communication and exception handling
- Taking a methodical approach to prioritisingteam improvements by balancing cost vs. value to the team
Facilitating with Impact:
- Versatility in facilitation approaches (including facilitating from the sidelines) to foster greater collaboration between colleagues
Leading with Agility:
- Application of Agile approaches to build collaborative, cross-functional teams delivering value to the business
- Managing your teams’ dependencies through influence, collaboration and organisation
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Delivering change and with both technology and business teams
- Project management as well as agile development