- One year post-graduation experience as a legal professional in multinational corporate environment. Prior experience in providing legal support for a technology company will be considered an advantage;
- Very good MS Office Skills;
- Excellent command of English language – both written and spoken;
- Master Degree in Law;
- Very good communication skills and ability to negotiate and persuade with existing and prospective clients as well as staff members with well-constructed arguments;
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and respond quickly in a business-critical environment;
- Ability to prioritize, distinguish between important and less significant legal issues and potential implications, recommend action and provide legal advice with view to the needs of the business.
- Supporting the commercial units of the Group companies at all stages, from initiating of negotiations for conclusion of commercial agreements, to closing of commercial agreements, as well as any requests (changes, cancellation, termination, etc.) related to concluded agreements:
- Review, approve, make recommendations, negotiate and draft non-standard terms with clients and forward for Executive Officer signature all purchasing, commercial and NDA related contracts;
- Draft legal documentation and assemble Master Agreements based on corporate templates;
- Monitor and audit commercial documentation’s integrity and ensure traceability and appropriate filing of all agreements and legal documents;
- Process commercial requests for assistance sent to the legal department of the company.
- Inventory of agreements concluded with clients and completion of database with the relevant agreement-related data.
- Assistance in strategic projects requiring legal support:
- A Monitor changes in legislation and regulations that might impact the commercial operations of the Group;
- Redesign and continuous enhancement of corporate template documentation to adapt it to clients’ demands and any changes in the applicable legislation;
- Make recommendations for improvement of the existing legal processes.