As a Back-end Engineer, you will work in a team to deliver great software while learning and developing your skills and knowledge. You’ll work closely with other engineers and a Principal, who will all be there to help, support and grow you. You’ll interact, communicate and collaborate with the engineers based in London and Bangalore. You’ll be contributing to production systems very quickly, and your peers and team members will mentor you. You’ll happily ask for help, will receive feedback positively and will guide more junior members of the team.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE:
- You’re an engineer with a passion for learning and self-development.
- You have a sound working knowledge of at least one coding language, understand the principles of build tools and automated deployment and know how to write clean code.
- You know the importance of testing, writing clean code and collaboration. More than that, you’ll have an attitude that is keen and open for growth and learning.
YOU’LL FIND THESE SKILLS USEFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Previous experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code (e.g. CloudFormation) knowledge
- Experience building test & delivery pipelines, especially with Circle CI
- Some experience with WordPress
WHY JOIN US:
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Innovative & Agile Teams
- Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
- Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
- Socially Responsible Company
- Tech & Soft Skills Training
- Team Bonding Events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities & a wonderful terrace
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Free Bike Parking & Showers
Learn more about the tech stack and team culture here.