Questers is currently looking to hire a Commercial Finance Operations Analyst for a large Multinational company in Consumer Electronics. The purpose of this full-time position is to support the GCO Sales & Marketing Operations team on the critical topic of Channel Analytics.
Working under the guidance of a senior member of the GCO Finance & Operations team, your contribution will be focused on:
- Structuring POS data (Direct Customer Sales, Sales-Out, Inventory) into a framework that will enable harmonized global analyses, in particular:
- Improve mapping of Sales data to reinforce master data
- Ensure Global framework meets the needs of all Regions Visualization:
- Contribute to the creation of Sales performance Dashboards for Management:
- Customer specific dashboards for large customers (e.g. Amazon, Media Markt , etc.)
- Channel specific dashboards (Etail, Retail, etc.)
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Partner with global and regional teams to enhance company`s capabilities to analyze Sales data, and consequently to drive better analytics based decisions.
- Contribute to building a Global harmonized customer & channel analytics framework.
The main interactions are expected to be with the Global Sales Operations team, with the Global Channel Data team as well as with the IT team. Direct connections with the Global Sales business team (Etail, Retail, Education…) might be required.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Finance or Operations experience of 2-4 years, ideally in an international environment like FMCG, Consumer Electronics or PC industry
- Expert MS Excel and/or Gsheet user, preferably familiar with Oracle
- University Degree
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated and agile in embracing fast changing business context
- At ease in communication with colleagues and business partners
- Challenging projects
- Friendly & relaxed working environment
- Excellent employee benefits
- Security & career path
- Brand new office in a modern building with excellent equipment
- A variety of wonderful soft skill & technical training