Questers is currently looking to hire a Commissions Analyst for a large Multinational company in Consumer Electronics. The purpose of this full-time job is to support the GCO Sales & Marketing Operations team on the critical topic of Sales Compensation & Commissions. Working under the guidance of a senior member of the GCO Finance & Operations team, your contribution will be focused primarily on the:
- Consolidation of the quarterly commission targets, collecting information from the various Regions / Clusters & from the Central Finance team.
- Distribution of Targets to all commission-based employees.
- Analysis of performance at Quarter-end, including calculation of performance achievements & payout percentages.
- Collection of exception requests and preparation of summaries for Management Review and approvals.
- Distribution of Actuals to all commission-based employees.
In a second stage, the successful candidate might also be involved in other related projects, including but not limited to:
- Development of enhanced analytics around Performance / Payout
- Global harmonization of Sales Compensation models & schemes
- Design & implementation of a Global Sales Compensation system
The main interactions are expected to be with the Global Sales Operations team and with the local Sales Operations and/or Business Finance Managers. Direct connections with the Key Account Managers (KAMs) and/or Country Managers might also be required.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Partner with global and local teams to ensure solid commission plans are in place to drive profitable business growth.
- Contribute to a harmonized sales compensation process across the entire GCO.
- Contribute to maintaining a solid foundation of business operations compliance.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Finance or Operations experience of 2-4 years, ideally in an international environment like FMCG, Consumer Electronics or PC industry
- Expert MS Excel and/or Gsheet user, preferably familiar with Oracle
- University Degree
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated and agile in embracing fast changing business context
- At ease in communication with colleagues and business partners
- Challenging projects
- Friendly & relaxed working environment
- Excellent employee benefits
- Security & career path
- Brand new office in a modern building with excellent equipment
- A variety of wonderful soft skill & technical training