- Questers is currently looking to hire a communications coordinator for a large Multinational company in Consumer Electronics.
- You will play a crucial role in a small team of Communications experts, passionate about products, making a mark and having fun doing it.
- Our team is in charge of developing the company's external communications through PR, social media and Influencers. We’re flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact.
- You will report to the Head of Communications for our Global Commercial Organisation (based in Lausanne, Switzerland). The job will require you to work closely with our central communications team, local marketing teams and our network agencies located in 50+ countries.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success.
You will define ways to streamline and optimise processes with our communications network (composed of marketing managers and agencies in 50+ countries):
- Manage review samples orders,
- Maintain stakeholders contact lists,
- Setup and manage day-to-day the communications team shared drive and portal,
- Set up and help maintain the local Logitech newsrooms
- Manage Monthly Calls logistics with the markets
- Manage incoming questions from the market teams and agencies
You will support the implementation of our reporting:
- Own the Weekly Communications highlights report
- Support the Communications Reporting and Analytics Manager in maintaining our reporting tools (Ensuring monthly reports are in every month and correctly completed and that our social media and influencer management tools are properly used)
- Build and share best practices
You will coordinate team events and communications events
- Annual team summit
- Coordination of interview programs at big events
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Around 1-2 years of previous relevant experience in multinational company
- You are customer oriented and a team player at heart, who is able to adapt and work in teams across cultures and geographies
- Conscientious, you love organising, keeping things clear and clean and you’re also an efficient communicator
- You are accountable and reliable and always pay attention to detail
- Keen to learn you’re at your best when you work on multiple projects at the same time in a busy environment
- Flexibility and diplomacy are one of your key skills
- You have a positive and enthusiastic personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Fluent in English (written & spoken). Knowledge of other languages will be a strong asset.
- A good understanding of Communications principles and a taste to develop in the field will be a plus too.
- Graduate degree preferably in a Marketing, Comms, English & American studies, Business Administration discipline