- Relevant experience in online / offline content creation and production
- Proven track record creating, adapting and localizing online / offline content and support of multilingual marketing materials
- Experience in project management and driving localization, portal management, deadlines, etc.
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of Google Suite (Slide, Sheets) & Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe software such as Photoshop and InDesign.
- Proficient with responsive templates and an eye for digital (think and believe in digital / mobile first)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within short timeframes
- A proactive, hands-on team player with a focused and organized approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in a similar position for a multinational company will be considered an advantage
- Work closely with Category teams on digital assets and portal management, ensuring continuity, consistency and efficiency
- Collaborate with Digital Content Specialist and Digital Designer on ongoing projects, and help manage programs to ensure timeliness of kickoff, execution and delivery (project management)
- Create, adapt and localize online and offline marketing assets for EMEA and AP (EAMEA) countries, such as master creative, in-store promotional visuals, advertising and materials for events
- Ensure brand consistency and design quality, based on brand guidelines, existing graphic charts and visual identity
- Maintain freshness, creative excellence and a level of innovation that upholds and enhances the Logitech brands’ while championing brand consistency
- Stay current on design and online (digital, mobile, web) trends, and provide insights, learnings, and feedback for best practice sharing