The Development Tech Lead will be a source of technical excellence within the organization, defining solutions and systems to meet client needs and to lead the development team to deliver them. To provide technical support to other members of the Technical Chapter, and to non-technical teams to assist in the acquisition of a new business. To promote working to our standards and identify opportunities to improve those standards. To demonstrate the value of technical excellence and promote a collaborative approach to work by the principles of the Agile manifesto. To ensure you continue your own development.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Leadership - You act as a role model to other developers, living by best practices and pointing out when others do not meet your high standards. You communicate your project implementation vision to the development team and anticipate and respond proactively to changes to that vision.
- Decisiveness - you make well-informed, effective, and timely decisions, sometimes with incomplete data based on good judgment. You perceive the impact and implications of decisions against the bigger picture of both project and the technical team and its standards.
- Self-organizing - you take responsibility for your own schedule and workload. You know what’s expected of you each week and can confidently discuss competing priorities on your time.
- Teamwork - you achieve your goals working with your colleagues and clients - you avoid being the hero and you’re never a team of one. You understand the reasons for our baseline standards and you stick to them.
- Integrity - you set clear commitments and expectations and you do what it takes to meet those commitments.
- Resilience and tenacity - you handle the difficult situations. When faced with a challenge, you step up to solve it and do not wait for others to work it out for you.
- Sensitivity to others - you are polite and considerate to client and colleagues and understand that we’re all working toward the same goal.
- Strong opinions, lightly held - you speak up, but you’ll listen to critique with open ears.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Commercial experience as a software engineer
- A commitment to learning our core platforms to our high standards
- A genuine passion for our culture and our approach.
- A dedication to coding excellence and continuous personal development
- Great written and face to face communication skills
- An ability to work well in a cross-disciplinary project team
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Innovative & Agile Teams
- Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
- Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
- Socially Responsible Company
- Tech & Soft Skills Training
- Team Bonding Events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities & a wonderful terrace
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Free Bike Parking & Showers