Drawing on your broad knowledge of AWS, DevOps and IT Operations – you will help our clients architect their cloud infrastructure; plan their migrations and provide solid advice on governance and operating models. You’ll work closely with the cloud architects and other cloud engineers in your team and will be heavily involved in implementation work.
You will be participating in the following cloud adoption stages:
Design – working closely with our cloud architects you will support the client throughout the high-level design of their cloud solution providing support as required. This will include support for: creation of target architecture, including security architecture; and migration planning.
Build and Migration – working as part of a delivery team to build the customer’s cloud environment and migrate their services to the cloud.
• Minimum 3 years AWS experience
• Deep technical understanding of AWS with proven experience working on build and migration projects
• Experience working with DevOps and automation tools and practices for managing cloud infrastructure preferably Cloud Formation, Docker, Ansible and Team City
• Excellent communication and client facing skills including the ability to lead and facilitate workshops; give presentations; and produce well written documentation to assist the client
• Broad knowledge of the software development lifecycle from either the development or operations perspectives
• Good understanding of the DevOps tools landscape and the major areas of DevOps tooling
• Strong commitment to delivering client success
• AWS Certified
• Knowledge of another public cloud platform(s)
• Experience in delivery of consultancy services to multiple clients
• Experience of working in an Agile environment and key Agile tenets
• Scripting experience, PHP, Python etc.
• Version control preferably Git.
• Broad knowledge of Lean, Kanban, Value Steam Mapping and other relevant methodologies and techniques