- Experience with Terraform, Docker and Ansible
- Knowledge of (or desire to learn) designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of building and maintaining infrastructure for CI/CD pipelines
- AWS or any other cloud systems
- Scripting languages - Python, Bash, Ruby, etc.
- Experience writing and creating documentation and diagrams to support your work
- Designing a highly available, scalable, secure, optimised, and compliant core cloud infrastructure
- Capturing and defining the cloud infrastructure design as code using Packer, Terraform, and Ansible
- Integrating Jira, Github, and continuous deployment tools, to build a robust automated workflow that fully satisfies QA requirements
- Help build and maintain CI/CD tools, including advanced deployment techniques like blue/green and canary deployments.
- Working with operations to automate the execution and reporting of application, systems, security, acceptance, compliance, and performance testing
- Debating and supporting analysis required to take informed decisions on the systems architecture
- Maintaining the end-to-end service delivery cycle
- Assist in a move to a Devops culture
- Provide guidance and support to teams to enable them to release code continuously and confidently