Questers is currently looking to hire an Email & Web Production Designer for a large multinational company in Consumer Electronics. The position will be part of the Global Marketing Direct to Consumer (DTC) team and will report to the UX Manager of eCommerce Brand Websites.
This role is two-fold: One focus will be working specifically on direct-to-consumer email design, taking direction from Lifecycle Marketing leads to create robust, innovative, modern, and multilingual emails with a strong brand-value and solutions-based approach, while working within the company's’ design systems and brand guidelines.
The secondary focus will be on supporting the production of assets, such as banner ads, gallery assets, and the localization and exporting of imagery to be used for web.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- You will demonstrate strong understanding of how content marketing drives consideration and conversion, you will produce performance-driven content driving sales and you will improve the company’s brands’ online content with expert input
- Creating and producing content for DTC across the company’s brands focused on digital assets including:
- Imagery: Create and update static images
- Retail Merchandising and Digital Media Banners: Create online banners to support seasonal marketing activities and product launch activities
- Maintaining freshness, demonstrating creative excellence and a level of innovation enhancing the brands, while championing brand consistency
- Keeping up with design and online (digital, mobile, web) trends, providing insights, learnings, and feedback for best practice sharing
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Expert knowledge in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud. Advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign will be considered a plus.
- Strong understanding of email graphic requirements for responsive web (including mobile specific), along with ability to create high quality and efficient animated GIFs (WEBP a huge plus).
- Has a solid understanding of user experience design fundamentals, such as rules of typography and visual hierarchy
- Proficiency with responsive templates and knowledge of HTML / CSS a plus
- Knowledgeable in SEO, performance, and accessibility best practices is a major advantage
- Previous experience with large scale direct to consumer email design
- Previous experience with global Digital / Ecom / Online content creation and production
- Proven track record creating/producing online content for major ecom websites, and implementation within greater integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to provide council on content creative with the understanding of the “science” behind what content works to drive conversion (sales)
- A proactive, hands-on team player with a focused, collaborative, and organized approach
- Passionate about technology, innovation, and how digital is integral to the consumer journey
- Fluent in written and spoken English