- Recently graduated, with about 1-2 years of experience;
- Proficient English language. A second language (preferably French or German is a plus);
- Bachelor degree or higher (ideally in Hospitality);
- Good MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills;
- Experience working with CMSes (WordPress, etc.) and Photoshop is a strong plus;
- Relevant past experiences, preferably an internship or a job in a hotel, venue, or in event agency;
- Past experience in other event industry - related positions is a plus.
- Eager and quick to learn, curious;
- Rigorous, high attention to details;
- Resolute, works until the job is done;
- Efficient and at ease with technology;
- Professional attitude (language, manners, personal care);
- Autonomous and problem solver;
- Common sense.
- Implement content in the app using our CMS, based on clients and project leads requirements;
- Participate/Lead project kick-off and reviews with project lead and clients;
- Handle direct communications with clients (email, phone);
- Coordinate IT, logistics and other requirements with internal / external third-parties;
- Fully manage and deliver small-scale projects;
- Create statistics and exports reports;
- Maintain project status and resources;
- Report expenses and hours.
- Travel to event destinations with relevant equipment;
- Set up IT infrastructure (network, access points, servers);
- Provide assistance to participants;
- Set up and deliver live interactivity;
- Facilitate engagement activities;
- Communicate with key stakeholders (clients, speakers, hostesses, AV crew, and venue crew).
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.