Questers is currently looking to hire a Finance Operations Analyst with focus on Pricing for a large Multinational company in Consumer Electronics. The purpose of this full-time job is to support the GCO Sales & Marketing Operations team on the critical topics of Pricing and OCRM. Working under the guidance of a senior member of the GCO Finance & Operations team, your contribution will be primarily focused on:
The management of product prices in Oracle EBS (EBusiness Suite)
- Price uploads for NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Controlled price changes for existing products
- Activation of new part numbers for existing products
Contributing to the management of the company`s CRM (“Customer Reward Model”):
- Management of customer on boarding and deboarding, in line with global and regional commercial strategies
- Set up and maintenance of customer reward conditions in the CRM, based on their categorisation.
- Creation and maintenance of “product orderability” (i.e. customer access to categories) to enable product positioning & channel management
- Management of PLAs (“Price List Adjustments”) in line with CRM.
- Management of “Performance Discounts”, in line with the contractual terms agreed with customers
- Offers monitoring & approval follow-ups
- Aged offer tracking & analysis process
- Collaboration with the Finance GFT (Global Transformation Team) on matters of system enhancement testing
- Contribution to the Distribution Central Program Operations (PLAs publications)
- Quarter-close operations & adjustments
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Partner with global and regional teams to ensure strategic pricing schemes and decisions are correctly implemented in our core system, thus driving profitable business growth.
- Contribute to running a harmonized pricing and channel management process across the entire GCO.
- Contribute to maintaining a solid foundation of business operations compliance.
- Contribute to running a harmonized CRM process across the entire GCO.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Finance or Operations experience of 1-3 years, ideally in an international environment like FMCG, Consumer Electronics or PC industry
- Expert MS Excel and/or Gsheet user, preferably familiar with Oracle
- University Degree
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated and agile in embracing fast changing business context
- At ease in communication with colleagues and business partners
- Challenging projects
- Friendly & relaxed working environment
- Excellent employee benefits
- Security & career path
- Brand new office in a modern building with excellent equipment
- A variety of wonderful soft skill & technical training