- As a member of the software development team you play a critical role in delivering the product roadmap.
- You will be responsible for developing the company’s website applications and therefore are vital for the developer of the product roadmap.
- You will constantly identify, manage and mitigate risk to the digital product portfolio for both internal systems and external threats.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- To work on and help deliver key strategic product development projects to achieve our organisational objectives
- To work with the software teams to execute the software roadmap to develop and constantly improve the customer facing products
- Drive continuous improvement for web development
- Maintain effective working relationships with your colleagues
- Take responsibility for proactive communication with the key business stakeholders involved with you and your teams’ IT activity
- Maintaining product website service levels
- Work within the company’s processes and support Company initiatives
- Develop an excellent understanding of the key markets we operate in
- Identify and recommend new technologies that could benefit the groups digital portfolio
- Quality and security of the code base
- Define the technical implementation of sprint objectives
- Monitor for and resolve issues with applications in a timely manner
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- 3+ years minimum of web application software development
- Excellent track record of software development performance
- Ideally experienced in delivering IT solutions within the legal or professional services market
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Self-motivated and driven and able to motivate others
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Understand the principles of developing reliable software that can scale to business needs
- Experience applying software principles
- IT knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Care for good visual design
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLSET:
- React and TypeScript
- JSX, WebPack
- Browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Restful APIs
- Python / Flask (desirable)