This role sits within the “Tech and Data” teams. The drivers behind our platform –brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game changers.
We are focused entirely on using technology to provide the best experience for our borrowers and investors. We are doing this by building elegant, sustainable, and scalable solutions that can be applied globally. We work in small agile teams practicing continuous integration, TDD and are no strangers to pairing as we believe that working together is smarter than sitting in silos.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Collaborating as part of an agile cross functional team, as well as technology chapters
- Building great user experiences for customers
- Delivering innovation through software to automate processes that enable Funding Circle to operate at scale
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Experienced with React is key for this position
- Able to demonstrate fundamental programming skills (data structures, algorithms)
- Ideally an engineer with good understanding of distributed systems and architectures + knowledge of other languages (such as Ruby, Clojure, Node)
- Knowledgeable of Agile, Scrum, BDD, TDD and CI/CD
WHY JOIN US:
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet –and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave –but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.