In the role of Full Stack Engineer, youʼll be part of our media team, responsible for developing features and bug fixes and regularly contributing to Media squad sprints. Over the coming months, youʼll have the opportunity to work on multi-product payment forms, subscription management features, implementing clientʼs look-and-feel into our features, updating subscription experiences based on where visitors access sites from and more.
- Work in Agile Sprint Framework, participating in sprint plannings, estimations, taking ownership of their own work and completing end to end projects.
- Complete code reviews
- Take part in daily standups
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate soware solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective APIs
- Test soware to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Write technical documentation
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- 2+ years professional experience as a soware engineer working on the back-end and front-end of a Web application.
- Experience unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Good knowledge of version control tools
- Experience with Java8+ including Completable Futures
- Knowledge or understanding of any of the following: Gerkin / Cucumber, IntelliJ, AWS, Docker, Vert.x
- Experience developing processes using Jira and Confluence tools
- Experience with Bitbucket pipelines
- Experience improving CI/CD tools integration and operations
- Asynchronous coding