Full Stack Web Developer (.NET)
MOR – FSD
- 4+ years of developing commercial .NET, Web and Desktop based UI applications.
- Experience in the full softwaredevelopment lifecycle from a project initiation, design, code, test and deployment
- Strong C# development experience, good grounding in language capabilities and OO design.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time and make judgement calls on when to escalate to management and when to take personal responsibility.
- Good SQL DB Back-end knowledge in the context of writing back-end web apps. Ability to contribute to design decisions.
- Ability to deal effectively with non-technical team members and to understand requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experienced in using English as the work place language -both verbal and written
- Team player
- BSc or MSc in computer science
- Experience building the back-end to HTML5 single page apps
- Experience of JQuery, Angular, D3 and other frameworks
- Ideally, holds or working towards current Microsoft certification (MCP -MCSD)
- Taking a technical or process lead on projects, and working with the others to ensure that projects keep addressing the needs of Morar and our end clients.
- Helping define the full road map
- Supporting best practices across the team
- Collaborative specification of projects
- Taking ownership of key development of components
- Supporting the update / replacement of legacy modules
- Leading / supporting the development of completely new systems
- Helping fix bugs and in some cases support users
- Writing great code!
- Mentoring other team members when needed.