- As part of the global eCommerce team of a leading global consumer electronics company, this role's core responsibility is to drive worldwide eCommerce Retail Sales, thru online Retail Media & Marketing activities across the company eCommerce partners (Pureplayers, Marketplaces, Retailer.com)
- You will also be in charge of growing the company’s presence on retailers' platforms and execute our Category Strategies in the channel, in close cooperation with Marketing and Sales teams.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do.
These are the behaviors you’ll need for success.
- Drive best in class Execution of the company’s Categories Strategies at retailers, in cooperation with categories, regions and countries
- Create & refresh Category Strategies Execution guidance & toolbox (blueprints), with categories
- Follow-up and support execution, with the countries
- Monitor and coordinate execution scorecard with regions, to define opportunities
- Lead communication to ensure good information flow between category & regions
- Support Retail Media acceleration & optimization
- Assess media capability and create advertising playbook for top retailers i.e defining what advertising tools to use to execute our category efficiently
- Establish an agency and craft the global advertising recommendation by category
- Coordinate with the agency the advertising guidelines for the launch of new products or events
- Set-up a consolidated reporting and harmonized KPIs, with our analyst
- Create and prepare the monthly /quarterly reporting framework
- Deep dive analysis & synthesis of regional and local advertising campaigns for global learnings
- Monitor, analyze and report on Trends, Competition and Visibility and Share of Voice KPIs
- Streamline campaigns creative for each audience & coordinate assets creation with design team
- Drive advertising pilot to see what works best and then communicate to scale what works
- Coordinate the Customer Media Virtual team (with retail and Amazon) and integration wirth Consumer Media (Marketing)
- Drive internal training and facilitate best practice & learning sharing
- Be the point of contact to gather all potential challenges from local teams
- Gather all insights from pilot and local teams to collect and synthesize best practice
- Communicate and apply learning
- Plus handle the etail Academy training program
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Solid previous experience in eCommerce and Online Marketing & Media, gained from working at leading international FMCG/Fashion/ Retailers & eCommerce platforms as well as Start-up
- Strong qualitative & quantitative Analytical skills, with experience in reporting and tracking process
- In-depth understanding of online reseller landscape & familiar with major retailers media networks (BestBuy, Walmart, eBay, Alibaba etc.
- Strong background and proven results in Retail Media and data-driven thinking
- Confident, Autonomous & Proactive self-starter with hands-on approach, results driven
- Highly collaborative, persevering with excellent communication skills & project management ability
- Good balance of strategic thinking to develop strategies and pragmatism to drive business impact
- Ownership & accountability, Solution-driven, Honesty & Integrity
- Critical skills to challenge status quo and influencing skills to be able to drive change by convincing and aligning new ways of working
- Brand Marketing understanding and Commercial acumen
- Consultancy experience is a plus as the role will require to guide & drive transformational changes
- Fluent English and at ease in multicultural and multifunctional environments.