We are seeking a highly qualified and talented technologist to join the Operations technology team to help with the end to end process of onboarding Portfolio Managers and brokers to Schonfeld’scomprehensive post-trade processing and operations platform.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- The Implementation Engineer will coordinate with internal and external business and technology teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process for all Portfolio managers
- You will help in creating and implementing runbooks for the different onboarding request types for both internal and external platforms
- You will create test scripts and outline requirements for automation
- The Implementation Engineer will also help improve communication both internally within the team and with the portfolio manager to better understand requirements, create project plans and a document checklist
- You will also be tasked with identifying opportunities to improve current processes and delivering better service to the business.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Experience with supporting and onboarding new systems
- Working knowledge in Linux/ Unix
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (3+ years of experience working in a professional environment)
- Experience with Bash and/or Python scripting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong ownership experience and a track record of delivering results
- Experience with financial services