- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in the field of IT recruitment.
- Familiar with business ethics; Experience working in a B2B environment.
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Office- Excel, Word, Outlook is a must. Database and information experience will enhance the application.
- Self-directed, initiative taker, ability to meet deadlines.
- Results-oriented individual.
- Positive attitude and open communication style, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team as well as independently & to come out with out-of-the-box solutions.
- Conscientious, well-organized individual, willing to learn.
- University degree is an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Communicate with both candidates and international clients.
- Create and post job advertisements and explore all company recruitment channels. Come out with new ideas and develop alternatives.
- Qualify candidates to position requirements for current and future opportunities.
- Conduct job interviews and assess candidates.
- Coordinate the recruitment process.
- Participate in the organisation of various company events.
- Document performed tasks and prepare required analyses and reports.