TPXimpact is the new name of The Panoply group. TPXimpact unites successful technology brands such as - Questers, FutureGov, Manifesto, Foundry4, Difrent, Nudge Digital and others. At TPXimpact we apply digital technology, innovative design and user centered approaches to multiply the impact of every project. We work with the organisations, services and systems that underpin society. We believe that digital transformation can and should do more. By harnessing digital technologies, modern ways of working and a fresh mindset we multiply impact for people and the planet.
You will join a team working on a large project for a well-known European Health Organization. They are creating a new service to replace one currently used by over 6000 organizations to publish 400,000 job vacancies a year, attracting in excess of 4,000,000 applications. This service will ensure that it's easy to recruit the right people to the right roles without incurring additional costs or using additional technology. The new service moved into an initial trial in 2019, with additional participants added in 2020 and 2021, and further development and onboarding planned across 2021 and 2022.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Writing code and unit tests that meet the client’s standard
- Document design decisions and code
- Using your expertise to co-design solutions with technical architects
- Contribute to scrum ceremonies (standups, retros, planning and reviews)
- Provide advice and guidance to other team members
- Spring Boot
- REST APIs
- Nice-to-haves include AWS (EC2 etc) and Elasticsearch