- Modern CSS techniques and pre-processors (SASS/LESS) and Third-party libraries
- Problem solving
- Web Standards
- Cross-browser development/testing
- Version control (Git etc)
- Any of the following is also great:
- Experience/Understanding of AMD patterns
- Understanding of MVC development (such as Angular.js/Angular)
- React.js, CoffeScript
- You’ll work closely with the product owner and UX, you will develop interfaces for real-time analytics and dashboards, using Hexagon.js, ES6 and CoffeeScript
- You’ll work with internal stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle and ensure project work is completed to brief and timescales.
- You'll keep a keen eye on the latest industry trends and techniques and love applying them as part of your day-to-day work.
- You'll work as part of a Scrum team in an Agile development environment