The Junior Sales Operations Analyst will support the GCO Sales & Marketing Operations team on the critical topic of OCRM (Oracle Customer Relationship Management) Operations.
Working under the guidance of a senior member of the GCO Finance & Operations team, your contribution will be, at first, primarily focused on reinforcing the tracking & analysis of marketing activities execution validations & PoP (Proof of Performance):
- Extracting and attaching PoP documentation into OCRM offers on behalf of the KAMs (Key Account Managers)
- Offers monitoring & approval follow-ups
- Collaboration with Claims team to ensure monitoring, tracking, follow-up of pending claims
- Collaboration with the Finance GFT (Global Transformation Team) on matters of system enhancement testing
- Quarter-close operations & adjustments
The Junior Sales Operations Analyst will be also involved in other related projects, including but not limited to:
- Development of enhanced analytics around OCRM
- Efforts on OCRM processes harmonization across Regions (“OCRM Global Harmonization”)
- Contribution to the continuous education of the sales force on OCRM matters (key point of contact in case of question / issues, involvement in training, etc.)
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Partner with global and local teams to ensure commercial conditions are accurately reflected in the Logitech core CRM system, to enable fast action and drive profitable business growth.
- Contribute to running a harmonized CRM process across the entire GCO.
- Contribute to maintaining a solid foundation of business operations compliance
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- The position is ideal for a fresh graduate/someone in the beginning of their career willing to work in a Finance/Operations field, in a leading multinational Consumer Electronics environment
- Good MS Excel and/or Gsheet user, familiarity with Oracle will be a bonus
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related
- Self-motivated and agile in embracing fast changing business context
- At ease in communication with colleagues and business partners
- Fluent in English