For our growing operations we are looking for an ‘Office coordinator’. The role will be focused on the setup of new employees.
The person on this role would be working within an established team of professionals to provide an excellent office environment in all contemporary aspects - physical, hybrid and remote. Questers’ aim is to provide a modern, easily accessible, yet secure work environment for our employees. Essential part of the work is ‘the setup for new employees’, which is a process requiring communication with line managers, international clients, suppliers and employees in order to ensure all equipment needed is purchased, delivered and installed on time for the normal work of operations. The person on this position is also supporting the process of the maintenance, repair and improvements to the offices of the company and any daily aspects of renovation and remodeling.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Preparation & processing of business requests: discuss with peers and clients the needs for equipment (for new starters and upgrades of outdated hardware) and ensure all steps are followed until payment and delivery is done on timely manner;
- Purchase & supply: proceed with supplier research and selection; prepare offers & negotiate terms; agree approval of payments; contact & communicate with other divisions as needed; track invoices & final deliveries;
- Support the induction process for new employees to ensure they are accommodated with everything needed for the first working day for quick and easy adaptation within all needed physical and digital work environments;
- Work in a team to organize the Office Supply and Facilities functions;
- Support the Planning and Renovation projects for the office;
- Organize projects to accommodate teams in suitable premises; plan needed changes in the infrastructure, equipment, etc.
- Support the process of ensuring secure & stable infrastructure; access control; inventory and occasionally cover the front desk function;
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Proven working experience in the field of customer services/within B2B environment;
- Professional experience in office management is a plus;
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Good English language skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package;
- Knowledge on base principles for working with invoices & documents;
- Methodical and structured approach with an eye for detail and quality;
- Excellent ability to build relationships with staff, peers, managers and the executive management group;
- Flexibility – ability to perform in different working environments;
- Ability to manage own time, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines;