YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Maintain support for managed clients, responding to tickets and support functions.
- Assist with support calls raised by Service Desk and the DSP monitoring solution.
- Deploy DSP UIM monitoring solution and undertake remediation activities on customer environments to reduce alerts.
- Keep relevant Oracle certification up-to-date
- Work with Oracle Cloud, Autonomous Data Warehouse and Oracle EBS.
- Assist with covering in hours within a team on a shift rota.
- On Call Support: The role will carry an on-call element.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Previous experience undertaking technical roles with Oracle technologies and delivering technology solutions to end clients
- Oracle Relation Database Engine administration from 10g to 19c
- Database performance tuning
- Writing SQL and understanding basic PL/SQL
- Experienced working in a Managed Services team or consulting team in-house or externally
- Self-motivated and ability to work under their own initiative and work under pressure
- Strong work ethic and the ability to take goals and translate them into solutions
- Strong communicator with an ability to express technical challenges to non-technical clients
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Keen sense of responsibility for their role within the organisation and the role of Managed Services
- Manage their own time appropriately and work with appropriate levels of responsibility and accountability
- Embrace a mindset of always looking to improve service from a technical or non-technical perspective
- Degree level education in either computer sciences or business management
- Customer first approach
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn; adapt and evolve technically
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- DSP values above all openness, excellence, reliability
- Growth mindset
- Grit and determination
- Public Cloud (AWS, Oracle, Azure)
- Oracle E-Business Suite experience patching and administration
- Experience of HA and DR capabilities of Oracle
- Oracle RAC, DataGuard, Log Shipping, Mirror, Availability Groups, Transactional Replication
- SQL Server Relational Database Engine administration from SQL 2000 to 2017.
WHY JOIN US:
By joining us you will enjoy unparalleled opportunities to a rewarding & diverse career path. Here are some of the perks you will also enjoy:
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Innovative & Agile Teams
- Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
- Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
- Socially Responsible Company
- Tech & Soft Skills Training
- Team Bonding Events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities & a wonderful terrace
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Free Bike Parking & Showers
Learn more about the tech stack and team culture here.