Technical Skills and Experience:
- Enough proven experience with PHP to apply for this position
- Experience with any of the following frameworks: Symfony/ Laravel/ Zend/ etc.
- Passion for coding and finding solutions
- The ability to work in a test-driven environment
- Proficiency working Agile
- Relevant degree in Engineering
- You are a high-energy, self-motivated, and passionate backend developer.
- You are tired of seeing your talent wasted on meaningless projects.
- You want a decent budget to explore your ideas, proper deadlines, and you wish you could work with other amazing people across the world?
If so, we would like to hear more from you.
- A few years of experience in nerf battles (optional, but you may suffer otherwise)
- Ping pong mastery (optional)
Currently, one of our most exciting projects is the migration to an elegant, sustainable, and scalable infrastructure on a global scale, through an exciting program: microservices, CQRS, event sourcing, Kafka, REST APIs, salesforce integration, docker, AWS.
In further detail, the Senior PHP Engineer will be:
- Constantly improving the current code base, a standard (but cool) Symfony 2 stack
- Developing new features and enhancing existing ones
- Investigating and resolving random features on our online platform