- Work across our entire set of subsystems and third-party integrations
- Work with the product team to deliver robust solutions
- Participate in our process from writing code, reviewing pull requests and continuously deploying.
- Using React, Ruby and Kafka currently and built entirely on AWS
- Supporting our production systems
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Experience with React.js workflows
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good understanding of OO principles and solid CS knowledge.
- Agile methodology experience (TDD/BDD/XP/Scrum)
- Experience using a testing framework as part of your work process, not as an afterthought
- Knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL) beyond changing database to not use SQLite
- Are you someone with a start-up attitude?
- Are you hungry, energetic, and multi-talented?
- Love coming up with better ways to do things?
- You speak up and have plenty of ideas but are interested in hearing other people's too?
- You work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but you know how to let your hair down on a Friday (or Thursday) night?
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Innovative & Agile Teams
- Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
- Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
- Socially Responsible Company
- Tech & Soft Skills Training
- Team Bonding Events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities & a wonderful terrace
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Free Bike Parking & Shower