PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual who can work at pace in a dynamic environment. Someone ready to collaborate, support team members while learning new skills at the same time. Intelligence, focus, drive, and intense problem-solving capability are all required! You will be our first dedicated QA person.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- You’ll identify high risk functional areas and target accordingly
- You’ll prioritise areas of work to identify blocking issues early on
- You’ll work closely with support to assist in narrowing down field issues with QA tools in captive environment
- You’ll install and maintain QA environments
- Understand potential impact of issues on customer and business
- You’ll work with rest of engineering team to prioritise QA issues and use JIRA to manage priorities in a structured way
- You’ll test fixes and provide precise timely feedback to the development team
- You’ll document and maintain QA processes in detail
AREAS OF TESTING:
- Integration tests (NUnit, xUnit or similar)
- Automation tests (preferable Selenium with Specflow)
- Load and Performance testing with jMeter or other.
OUR DIEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing roles
- Experience with build tests (Integration Tests, Automation Tests, Load and Performance testing)
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Experience with documenting the key bits
- Keen on code reviews in order to be sure what we produce is of a very high standard.
- Loves engineering and constantly wants to learn more.
- Continuous improvement mindset and is proactive in driving positive change, encouraging those around you to do the same.
WHY JOIN US:
By joining us you will enjoy unparalleled opportunities to a rewarding & diverse career path. Here are some of the perks you will also enjoy:
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Innovative & Agile Teams
- Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
- Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
- Socially Responsible Company
- Tech & Soft Skills Training
- Team Bonding Events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities & a wonderful terrace
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Free Bike Parking & Showers
Learn more about the tech stack and team culture here.