Technical Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Experience with AngularJS/React & Redux.
- Knowledge of any additional programming languages (Ruby or PHP is a plus).
- Experience with using UI frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Highly Proficient in Git or a deep understanding of version control tools and branching model.
- Commitment to customer success and delivering a high-quality user experience.
- Experience working on small teams and being self-directed.
- Experience with JS package managers (Bower)
- Experience working with agile, iterative development and best practices such as Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, BDD and TDD.
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Strong sense of visual design.
- Building and expanding highly-available interfaces to handle billions in loans originated through Funding Circle's pipeline.
- Creating resilient UIs that allow the users to easily navigate through the company's apps and improving users’ experience
- Consolidating Funding Circle's front-end architecture approach
- Applying innovative technology to scale in terms of software performance, maintainability, and business processes