- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of IT recruitment – understand requirements and be able to communicate these effectively to the market.
- Comfortable working closely with client’s management, both written and spoken communication.
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Office - Excel, Word, Outlook is a must.
- Lead and deliver hiring campaigns within agreed deadlines.
- Ethical, results-oriented individual.
- Positive attitude and open communication style, both verbal and written.
- Enjoy working collaboratively within a team as well as independently.
- Conscientious, well-organized character who enjoys their job and their success.
- University degree is an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Communicate with both candidates and international clients daily.
- Explore all recruitment channels to source for the current positions. New ideas are encouraged and supported.
- Qualify candidates in line with requirements for current and future opportunities.
- Conduct initial interviews and assessment of candidates.
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment process, end to end, including negotiating and closing offers.
- Participate in the organization of various company events.
- Maintain database with performed tasks and prepare analysis and reports when required.