We are looking for talented developers with 3+ years of experience in Java, who would enjoy being part of a small team. We encourage interest from enthusiastic people with an aim for a fast track career in a high energy environment where there is good exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
- Spring Framework
- Automated testing frameworks (such as JUnit, Cucumber, Protractor)
- Version Control Systems (CVS, SVN, or GIT)
- RESTful, JMS or SOAP-based services
- Databases: Relational (e.g. Oracle, MySQL or SQL Server)
- IDEs: IntelliJ, Eclipse or Netbeans
Experience in the following is considered an advantage:
- Persistence Frameworks like Hibernate, EclipseLink or iBatis
- Build tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle or sbt
- Application Servers like Tomcat, WebLogic or JBoss
- Experience of working within an Agile environment is desirable.
You will be working on a significant internal project for a CRM system, central to the company’s operations. The system is being used daily by hundreds of people and utilizes top technologies.
Project methodologies would include both Waterfall and Agile.