- Proven working experience in Java development (min. 5 years)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 8 platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java 8 and functional programming
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
You will get bonus points for:
- Experience in working with domain driven design and web services.
- Designing and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.