We are seeking a highly qualified and talented technologist to join us as a member of our Risk Infrastructure Technology team. The team within risk is responsible for building next generation systems to quickly analyze and report on streaming and historical data to enable quick decision making by our risk team, management team, and global portfolio managers.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for helping deliver solutions that automate and optimize the risk management process such as stress testing functionality, analytics, large scale data management, risk decomposition, and VaR calculation
- You will also participate in expanding platform capabilities based on rapidly changing business requirements as well as providing Level 3 support across the globe
- The ideal candidate has a mindset of using the best modern technologies to help solve business problems.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Experience leading strategic technical initiatives from start to finish
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with messaging and distributed systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong ownership experience and a track record of delivering results
- Cloud services such as AWS
- Distributed compute or data warehouse experience such as Spark, Hive, Redshift, or Snowflake
- DevOps methodologies such as CI/CD and build automation