YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to provide UX/UI expertise and new perspectives specifically for our student users, as well as higher education professionals worldwide.
- You should apply exceptional User Experience and User Interface design skills, user-centred design principals, as well as agile product development process. You also need to be highly self-sufficient in seeking opportunities for innovation.
- You have a persistence for consistency, colour, typography, accessibility and a sensitive eye for subtle yet elegant details. You also have extended experience in working with analytics. Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy.
- This position requires the ability to clearly communicate product design concept and direction under tight schedules. Strong communication skills are required, creative problem solving, attention to detail, and the ability to work in an evolving project space. You need to be sufficient in creating storyboards, user flows, wireframes and sitemaps to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- 5+ years of experience in UX and interactive design, preferably in product teams
- Knowledge of product design and user testing principles, and to implement them to create appropriate solutions
- Excellent portfolio of problem-solving solutions
- You have proved experience in creating/adapting/maintaining design systems
- You have strategic thinking, and you understand the product’s lifecycle - from research through prototyping to design and usability testing
- You're proficient with product design tools such as Figma and Sketch
- You're proficient with prototyping and user testing
- You understand the design process from start to finish, from helping to prep workshops and co-facilitate them, to user testing and UX research, to creating first-class final designs and dev handover.
- You’re passionate about analyzing data to make informed design decisions, to test your hypophysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present work to large groups and executives.
- Experience in using or developing data visualization packages such as Tableau & Qlik or experience in data management tools such as Informatica would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JS would be beneficial.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Innovative & Agile Teams
- Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
- Socially Responsible Company
- Tech & Soft Skills Training
- Team Bonding Events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities & a wonderful terrace Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Free Bike Parking & Showers
Innovative & Agile Teams
Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
Socially Responsible Company
25 Days Paid Leave
Supplemental Health & Dental Care
Competitive Remuneration Package
Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
Excellent Office Location & Facilities
A Wonderful Mountain-view Terrace
Free Bike Parking & Showers
Relaxing & Gaming Areas
Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Questers, we hire great people. No matter how you identify and where you’re from, you can belong here. What’s most important to us is having an inspiring, dynamic team who live our values of collaboration and excellence every day. And we're completely committed to fostering an open, supportive and inclusive culture where everyone can focus on just being themselves while also reaching their full potential.