YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Designing strategy: by contributing to change and making an impact through design by developing product roadmaps, prioritizing based on risk, stewarding product decisions, and embedding standards.
- Focusing on users: by taking a creative approach to product propositions, defining scope and purpose, based on how it meets user needs and business ambition.
- Framing problems: as hypotheses to be tested and prioritized based on risk and insight.
- Communicating design: through storytelling to demonstrate value and intent, achieving desired outcomes.
- Defining measures: to test assumptions from multiple hypotheses and define metrics to measure success.
- Testing ideas: by planning and conducting experiments with users and stakeholders to make decisions based on evidence.
- Creating prototypes: by applying technical knowledge and experience that result in workable prototypes at different levels of fidelity (paper, clickable and code)
- Designing accessible interfaces: by crafting flows and visual designs that are accessible, meet user needs, and deliver the best possible user experience; embedding inclusive design approaches from conception to delivery.
- Establishing design patterns: as well as implementing existing design systems and contributing to their development.
- Collaborating with development teams: by translating designs into user stories, moving products from alpha/prototyping into live at scale and acting on qualitative and quantitative feedback from users of services.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Designing inclusive and accessible digital interfaces
- Leading others on hypothesis-driven design approaches
- Designing user flows, journeys, interactions and user interfaces
- Prototyping interactions at the right fidelity (paper, clickable and code)
- Planning, conducting and leading usability testing with users
- Defining success measures for digital products at both a feature and strategic level
- Talking about design in a way others can understand
- Building trust in user-centred design
- Establishing design patterns, creating design systems or using existing design systems
- Leading the organisation and facilitation of design workshops
- Designing collaboratively with non-designers
- Coaching/mentoring other designers
- Working within multidisciplinary agile teams
- Working across multiple product phases (from research/discovery to live)
- Using web analytics to inform user needs
- Managing the quality and wellbeing of other designers
- Training both designers and non-designers
- Working in central government to the GDS service standard
Innovative & Agile Teams
Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
Socially Responsible Company
25 Days Paid Leave
Supplemental Health & Dental Care
Competitive Remuneration Package
Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
Excellent Office Location & Facilities
A Wonderful Mountain-view Terrace
Free Bike Parking & Showers
Relaxing & Gaming Areas
Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Questers, we hire great people. No matter how you identify and where you’re from, you can belong here. What’s most important to us is having an inspiring, dynamic team who live our values of collaboration and excellence every day. And we're completely committed to fostering an open, supportive and inclusive culture where everyone can focus on just being themselves while also reaching their full potential.