The driving force behind the world’s leading platform for small business lending is our engineering team. We are a diverse group from more than 25 different countries and cultures who bring together a wide range of backgrounds and experience (from music to aerospace engineering).
This role sits within the “Tech and Data” teams. The drivers behind our platform – brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game changers.
Currently for the Retail Investor team, we’re building a whole new team & we’re looking for experienced Mid/Senior Engineers who would like to join Funding Circle.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Using Ruby, Kafka, React, PostgreSQL and built entirely on AWS
- Collaborating as part of an agile cross functional team, as well as technology chapters
- Building great user experiences for customers
- Delivering innovation through software to automate processes that enable Funding Circle to operate at scale
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Good fundamental programming skills (data structures, algorithms)
- Familiarity developing on Unix/Linux
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, BDD, TDD and CI/CD
- An interest or experience in any of Distributed Systems or Event-Driven Architectures