We're looking for a Test Automation Engineer in mobile apps (iOS and Android) to continue the work of maintaining, optimising, and extending our initial in-house automation testing suite for an exciting social-commerce mobile application. You'll be an active part of a friendly team of mobile engineers and testers, working alongside backend engineers and testers and with lots of opportunities to interact with the full range of professional experts involved in the planning, design, and operation of our product.
We particularly need skilled, experienced testers with familiarity of both iOS and Android, and an eye for detail. But we also want you to really care about the final product and to be willing to put all of your skills and effort into ensuring our mobile apps are the best they can be.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Expertise in Python and Selenium
- Experience with BrowserStack and Appium
- Familiarity with XCode and Android SDK
- Expertise formalising appropriate test cases based on business requirements
- Experience in back-filling test coverage for an existing mobile application
- Familiarity with version control (Git) and working as part of an automation test team
- Love for quality and performance, and the ability to think from a user's perspective
- Capability to estimate work and commit to deadlines as necessary
- Capability to process and prioritise tasks depending on business needs
- Willingness to constantly and openly communicate within the team and with the wider business
- Load-testing experience
- A public git of previous test automation work that can be shared with us