We are happy to invite you to an insightful meetup where we are going to discuss some of the hottest topics in the DevOps world. Our speakers will be Daniel Sloan – an experienced DevOps Engineer and Miroslav Hadzhiev - a DevOps Architect, who are working at one of the biggest US hedge funds. Here are some of the topics they are going to talk about:
- Differences between Swarm and Kubernetes
- The benefits gained from migrating to Kubernetes vs staying on Docker Swarm
- Helm through Helmfile - or how we manage environments
- Monitoring and logging. Universal monitoring across bare-metal and cloud environments.
|18:30 – 19:00
|19:00 – 20:30
|20:30 – 21:30
|TALKS & DRINKS
Daniel is a DevOps engineer from New York. He is part of the team of an US hedge fund and develops new cloud native architectures for the company's many microservices. Previously he has worked at NEX where he was helping bring their infrastructure up to the modern standards.
Daniel graduated from the State University of New Paltz with a B.S. in Computer Science.
In his free time, he enjoys playing soccer and DJing.
Miro is an ex-lawyer (although there is no such thing in this world) and now a DevOps Architect. He has been part of the team of our US hedge fund partner for more than a year now and is very enthusiastic about DevOps technologies.
Previously Miro has worked for companies such as HP and IBM CIC.
He is a huge fan of Michael Schumacher and Liverpool. In his free time, he enjoys swimming and Reading.
- Mid to Senior DevOps Engineers
- Everyone keen to learn more about Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Everyone who is just curious and/or a true geek