Questers named top flexible employer in Bulgaria  - Questers

Questers named top flexible employer in Bulgaria


Error message

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in _webform_render_mailchimp() (line 184 of /home/qstrscom/public_html/sites/all/modules/webform_mailchimp/
20 Feb 2024

At an official ceremony held on February 16th in Sofia, Questers took first place in the "Flexible Workplace" category at the annual Employer Branding Awards, organised by B2B Media. The prestigious award is a result of the company's strategic approach to keep high levels of satisfaction among its employees, which in turn ensures successful long-term client relationships.

The award in the “Flexible Workplace” category recognises Questers as a responsible employer that puts people at the heart of its business. The company offers flexibility in terms of working hours, as well as hybrid and remote working options. For 2023, 31% of employees chose to work remotely, while the remaining 69% enjoyed the benefits of the hybrid work model. The team also enjoys motivating financial compensation and a flexible social benefits package that includes supplemental health insurance, gift vouchers, sports cards, food and fuel vouchers and others.

Also, the company offers 25 days of paid annual leave, online psychological counselling, organizes various celebrations, team-building events and sports activities that contribute to the stimulating work environment. The company’s efforts are focused on helping employees maintain work-life balance, unleashing their full potential and stimulating the team’s enthusiasm.

B2B Media's annual awards recognise businesses and individuals for achievements in building and promoting their employer brand and reputation.

Would you like to join a team that wins international recognition and awards? Explore our exciting hot vacancies and apply today!

Questers named top flexible employer in Bulgaria | Questers


The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.