Questers is proud to announce its support for the annual Technology Enterprise Awards for the second consecutive year.
The 7th edition of the so-called Oscars in the Technology industry is organised in association with Worshipful Company of Information and Technology and will once again celebrate and recognise the most successful entrepreneurs in the United Kingdom.
The event will feature top technology entrepreneurs at all stages from pre-revenue start-ups onwards. After gathering more than 300 guests in 2016, this year’s event is growing bigger and moving to a larger venue – The prestigious Dorchester Hotel in Park Lane London, taking place on June 14th.
Focused on the founder rather than the business, the Enterprise Awards boast previous winners that have achieved prominence in both the private and public sectors. They include Simon Hansford, founder of Skyscape (now UKCloud); and founders of unicorns such as Nigel Eccles and Tom Griffiths of FanDuel; Kristo Käärmann and Taavet Hinrikus of Transferwise and others.
The 2017 Awards will be recognising examples of vision, growth, innovation, funding, use of capital, use of resources, strategy, execution, ambition and determination to succeed in the following categories:
- Young Entrepreneur – for entrepreneurs under 30s
- Evergreen Entrepreneur – for founders who started their business aged 50 or over;
- Emerging Entrepreneur – up to £1 million annual revenue;
- Developing Entrepreneur – annual revenue between £1 and £10 million;
- Scaling Up Award – fastest growing companies;
- Public Sector Award – excellence and achievement in the Public Sector
- Enterprise Entrepreneur – annual revenue over £10 million;
- Social Enterprise Entrepreneur – for entrepreneurs with a business model that gives something back
- Female Entrepreneur – for outstanding female entrepreneurs;
- Mentor of the Year
- Judges Special Award
The deadline for applications is now extended until 5th of May.
For more information about the event and how to submit an entry, please visit Enterprise Awards website.