The Senior Digital Transformation Project Lead will lead people and projects across the marketing organization to deliver our digital transformation roadmap.
As a Senior Digital Transformation Project Lead, you will work as part of a team that focuses on helping design and implement strategies to reinvent customer experience. You will advise, shape, and deliver technology led transformation programs aiming to enhance end customers’ digital experience.
You will take responsibility for programmes and projects within one or more of the five core focus areas of the Digital Transformation roadmap and ensure that delivery is underpinned by a professional approach to programme and project management, ensuring that activity is being delivered on schedule, to agreed quality standards and within budget.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Shape digital-led transformation strategies working with multi-disciplinary team of strategists, technologists and experience designers
- Run and lead short discovery strategy phases of work, develop business transformation vision, value roadmap, high-level target solution designs, target experiences
- Provide expert advice on shaping complex platform transformation programs
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to co-create solutions
- Build trusted relationships with our internal stakeholders (marketing and IT) and manage engagement with our external partners (agencies, contractors, technology firms)
- Integrate and manage business analysis, benefits, requirements documentation and change plans into the project management plan
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements to ensure deliverables are met effectively and efficiently
- Manage all project phases and/or relevant sprints within agreed governance
- Participate in tendering processes as required
- Define projects Key Performance Indicators and monitor them over time
- Design, implement and drive Change Management strategies for each initiative
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Solid previous experience in program/project management with evidence of shaping and developing innovative solutions that have a major impact within marketing organizations
- Demonstrated track record of success in delivering strategic, complex, cross-functional, and multi-site projects on-time, on- budget and to committed deliverables to generate significant business value
- Experience of working in a global organization with a complex/geographical context.
- Demonstrated strong change management capabilities
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand their need and build trusted relationships
- Business Analytics and insights capabilities
- Qualification in project management (e.g. PRINCE2, APMP, ILM) or equivalent
- Application of agile project management practices including planning, leading and motivating agile, project teams, retrospectives, sprint planning and stand-up meetings.
- High-level influencing and stakeholder management skills with the ability to operate effectively in a complex organization
- Ability to perform well under pressure and with defined timelines and milestones
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate your thoughts, ideas, and develop a point of view about your work
- Bachelor's degree from a leading university