EXPERIENCE REQUIRED WITH A MIXTURE OF:
- C++ 11 and up
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative personality
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IS CONSIDERED A PLUS
- Low latency programming
- Scripting – any of bash/perl/python
- Financial services and capital markets knowledge
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Be part of the core team that builds a new low latency trading system for quantitative portfolio managers. Work on greenfield projects, help design, architect and build top of the line applications which help our portfolio management teams receive and analyze data, transmit orders, and generate profit for the firm. This role helps directly contribute to the company’s bottom line.
Learn design and coding techniques to develop low latency applications with excellent performance profiles and consistency.