- 1-2 years of experience in working with customers (internships or full-time jobs in data and project management – financial or hospitality setting is preferred);
- Experience in Event Management;
- Proficient English language. A second language (preferably German or French) is a plus;
- Bachelor degree or higher;
- Good MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills;
- Exposure to CMS tools and Adobe Creative Cloud is a strong plus.
- Work on a day-to-day basis with our Enterprise Customers, gaining a full understanding of their company environment and objectives;
- Effectively utilize our CMS on a daily basis to deliver project to clients and key stakeholders;
- Know our system inside out and consult our customers on how to successfully leverage its capabilities to reach their goals, recommending relevant functionalities, systems configurations and best practice;
- Guide clients in their onboarding experience, train them during interactive webinar sessions and assist them for the implementation of their first project;
- Collaborate on a daily basis with our Project Implementation team to capture customers’ requirements and expectations;
- Collect customer experience feedback to drive new improvements to systems and processes;
- Learn, define, and share best practices while supporting our customers – working as a strategic partner.