- Bachelor or Postgraduate degree in Wireless Communications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical field.
- Self starting and able to build their role autonomously
- In depth knowledge of C and C++ and operating systems e.g. Linux, Unix
- Understanding of wireless protocol stacks including PHY, MAC, RRC and LLC.
- Identify new approaches of problem solving and debugging skills to difficult problems
- Able to share knowledge through formal and informal means
- Familiar and comfortable with issue tracking systems e.g. Jira
- Able to manage their own time and schedule multiple tasks against business priorities
- Take ownership of the software stack installed upon a fleet(s) of wirelessly connected devices
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the system operation, right down to the lowest levels
- Derive documentation and provide clear guidance to the support community on key aspects
- Share knowledge and up skill wider team
- Adopt a ‘continual improvement’ methodology
- Support the platform in a live enterprise environment
- Maintaining the existing codebase. Writing and maintaining code and documentation