- You will report to the Head of Marketing for the UK & Ireland (based in Windsor, UK) and dotted-line to the Etail Channel Manager (based in Lausanne, Switzerland). You will help local teams drive best-in-class executions of product launches on top customers in key markets (e.g. Currys, John Lewis, Argos, Ebay & Tiktok).
- This is a great opportunity to gather experience in a role of omni-channel scope, learn from a senior and experienced multi-functional team and see the impact of your contribution.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
Launch new products online at top customers:
- You coordinate online product launch plans (NPIs = New product Introduction), eMerchandising for key customers across channels and across product categories. You focus on operational excellence but also recommend what needs to be done to fine-tune execution.
- Coordinate with regional Project, Etail and Category managers to build an optimised digital toolkit for every new product introduction and share the final version with the organization
- Secure availability and implementation of content and assets, covering basic content (ATF images, text) as well as rich BTF content (syndicated and manual pages)
- Set up new products with key customers, ensuring that products are launched on time with best-in-class content
- Update our brand stores with new content. Develop recommendations on how to improve our NPI process
Continuously optimise product pages at top retailers & online marketplaces:
- Monitor & optimise the product page content of our key products (production description, images, videos, increase conversion rate, improve content)
- Improve SEO: auditing and adding keywords, rewording text (titles, bullet points). Execute change requests from Marketing & Category team and Key Account Managers
- Communicate and collaborate with customer counterparts in order to secure and improve execution (variations, merging, widget, bundles, etc.)
- Develop a strong understanding on which interventions have the biggest impact and build best practice guidance that helps us improve our launch toolkits.
- Get in touch with customers directly in order to set up, maintain, and improve product pages content
- Analyse performance and data sharing where available in order to measure the impact of the changes
- Collaborate with other teams (content team, analytics, Amazon team, …) in order to share best practices and optimize your mission
Support in launching and optimising growing alternative go-to-market models e.g direct-to-consumer:
- Support activation of online marketplace selling models with our partners (SKU, content set up)
- Help to optimise content of key players on online marketplaces (incl. authorised resellers). Contribute to & support new Etail model assessment (e.g. direct-to-consumer website launches)
- Coordinate and collaborate internally and externally. Work closely with the key account managers who manage relationships with customers
- Work directly with customers / retailers for product set up, implementation and maintenance
- Work with regional Etail team and especially Ops & Analysis Specialist, based in Sofia; for guidance and support
- Work with external agencies (content, reviews, etc.)
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Experience in Digital Marketing & eCommerce, working closely with major organizations, stakeholders, retailers, and/or online marketplaces (omnichannel and pure players)
- Managed PIM, CMS, and CRM systems
- Great collaboration skills, pro-activity and ownership
- Excellent time management & ability to manage multiple projects, attention to detail and strong operational discipline
- Fluent in English
- The role may require occasional travel for customer meeting and onboarding
- Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do