- The purpose of this full-time job is to support Global Commercial Organization (GCO) Sales & Marketing Operations team on critical operation processes for worldwide business.
- The main interactions are expected to be with the Global Sales Operations team, with the Key Account Managers (KAMs), with the Claims team, and/or with the local Sales Operations and/or Business Finance Managers.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Managing the daily transactions and periodical controls of global partner portal program
- Supporting revenue managing system in program creation, monitoring, and approval follow-ups
- Supporting the POP (Proof of Performance) process of global incentive programs
- Collaboration with Claims team to ensure monitoring, tracking, follow-up of pending claims
- Collaboration with global finance project team on system enhancement testing
- Supporting quarterly closing process
- Partner with global and local teams to ensure commercial conditions are accurately reflected in company’s core revenue system, to enable fast action and drive profitable business growth
- Contribute to running a harmonized revenue process across the entire Global Commercial Organization
- Contribute to maintaining a solid foundation of business operations compliance
In a second stage, the successful candidate might also be involved in other related projects, including but not limited to:
- Development of enhanced analytics and processes
- Efforts on processes harmonization across Regions
- Contribution to the continuous education of the sales force (key point of contact in case of question / issues, involvement in training, etc.)
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role and preferably in an international environment like FMCG or Consumer Electronics industry
- Hands-on expertise working on MS Excel or a proficient Gsheet user. Experience with Oracle would be advantageous
- Self-motivated and agile in embracing fast changing business context
- At ease in communication with colleagues and business partners
- Well organized and structured. Strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in English
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do.