You would have 2+ years of experience with Java and need to have worked in a structured development environment, and would enjoy being part of a team. We encourage interest from enthusiastic developers with an aim for a fast track career in a high energy environment where there is good exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
- Spring Framework
- Automated testing frameworks (such as JUnit, Cucumber, Protractor)
- Version Control Systems (CVS, SVN, or GIT)
- RESTful, JMS or SOAP-based services
- Databases: Relational (e.g. Oracle, MySQL or SQL Server)
Experience in the following is considered an advantage:
- IDEs: IntelliJ, Eclipse or Netbeans
- Build tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle or sbt
- Persistence Frameworks like Hibernate, EclipseLink or iBatis
- Application Servers like Tomcat, WebLogic or JBoss
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, Redis or Hazelcast)
- Experience of working within an Agile environment is desirable.
You will be working on a significant internal project for a CRM system, central to the company’s operations. The system is being used daily by hundreds of people and utilizes top technologies.
Project methodologies would include both Waterfall and Agile.