YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
You will be involved in building and maintaining plugins for the use of Zephr clients. Liaise with developers of third party platforms along with understanding client needs as well as Zephr needs for said plugins.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Comfortable with researching what a given 3rd party platform does, then reading through API documentation; mapping concepts in Zephr onto 3rd party platforms to provide useful interactions.
- Ability to liaise with other developers internally, with customers, and with 3rd party vendors to aid in the development of current and future plugins.
- Comfortable with the modelling of generic use cases for which plugins should cater.
- Capable of independent research and learning, but able to ask questions and work in a team.
- Security-minded and aware of basic security best practice.
- Comfortable refactoring code and optimising for readability or performance where necessary.
- Understand the importance of documentation.
- Able to derive broad, generic use cases from initial, customer-specific requirements.
- Familiarity with development tools such as JIRA& Git
- Familiarity with basic web application concepts:
- Java (Java 8 & Nashorn, especially)
- Comfort with event-driven and asynchronous architectures
- Comfort applying hashing and cryptography techniques as required to authenticate with 3rd-party APIs
- Basic SQL skills