YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Working on a project to design and implement a production ready container orchestration system based on Kubernetes and associated tools using best practice to deliver microservice applications across the platform
- In charge of the automation of build and release pipelines and container platforms
- Creating cloud infrastructure, automating and creating tools to help our engineering teams achieve CI/CD
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- You love engineering and constantly want to learn more. You lead by example, encouraging your peers to constantly improve. You do thorough code reviews to be sure it hits very high standards. You’ll be excited about working on our ecosystem, how we glue things together, how we test and how we bundle our code.
- You are an advocate for the product you work on and have a genuine interest in it. You understand agile methodologies, are used to pair programming and enjoy collaboration. Outside of the office you love learning new development languages and skills and work on interesting personal projects.
- If that sounds good to you, come and show us what you can do. If you join our team you will be surrounded by supportive experts, work on exciting and challenging projects and have ample opportunity to take your career to the next stage. If that sounds good to you, come and show us what you can do.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Node and React.js (React Native a bonus)
- Understanding of usability, security and performance in front end applications
- Git knowledge and an understanding of branching strategies
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Best practices in code reviewing and strive for hitting high standards
- Experience with pair programming
- A test driven development approach
- Experience in continuous integration, deployment and delivery
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and inspire team members
- Eagerness and enthusias