TEAM AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The 10x Technology Team works on speculative projects that push the boundaries of what can be achieved with technology. The team provides an environment in which innovation can thrive and we collaborate with Ocado’s specialist software and engineering teams in the UK and Ocado’s development offices in Europe.
As a member of the 10x Technology Team, you will be responsible for working on novel projects that involve fast system prototyping and experimentation using software and mechatronics. You will be required to build artificially intelligent interactive systems that obtain, interpret and react to incoming data. You will design and execute cutting edge experiments that have the potential to enhance or transform the way that Ocado uses technology to offer a world-leading customer service. You will be comfortable sharing your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the company, as well as disseminating complicated information and techniques to senior members of the business. You will contribute to technical blog posts, papers, patent applications and open sourcing.
At least one of:
- Natural Language Processing
- Reinforcement Learning
- (Deep) Neural Networks
- Artificially Intelligent Systems
- Electronics / mechatronics
- (Big) data engineering, statistics and modeling, Data science
- GPU programming/parallel computing/programming in Mathematica, R, Python, Java, Scala, Matlab, Cloud environments etc.
- Embedded systems design (electronics, mechatronics, wireless communications, firmware)
- Requirements elicitation
- Rapid prototyping: interaction design, front-end/back-end development
- Mobile app design or game design
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.